1. Free gift(s) given out will not be entitled to any warranty. If you receive the free gift in a defective condition, you can bring the item back to the showroom for an exchange within 7 days from the date of receiving it. After which, we will not accept any exchange request for the free gift.
2. Please check the product information on the listing page to confirm if the product is eligible for warranty. If warranty is not stated in the listing page, it means that the product does not come with any warranty.
3. How to register for warranty? There is no need to specifically register for warranty for eligible products. In an event when you need to claim the warranty, you will have to provide the purchase record (online transaction record/invoice) for verification purpose. Note that we have the right to reject any warranty claim if you are not able to provide the transaction record/invoice.
4. Warranty (for eligible products) starts from the date of delivery/self-collection or birth of the baby whichever is later.
5. Our warranty covers manufacturing defect(s) for eligible products. Manufacturing defect refers to the defect of the product mechanism that is not caused by external factor(s) such as, but not limiting to, improper installation/wrong usage/accident/wear and tear etc.
1. For repair/servicing, please provide us with photo(s) and/or video(s) via our customer service WhatsApp number 9682 4963. If required, you would have to bring your item down to our office for repair/service works.
2. Should there be any charges incurred, you will be informed of the amount prior to proceeding with the repair works. You may then decide if you wish to proceed.
3. The item will be placed with us for about 5-7 working days for repair/servicing.
4. Once the repair/servicing is completed, our staff will contact you.
5. You may pay upon collection of your item. Please note that payment mode is in cash only.
6. You will be given a maximum of 15 days to collect back your item. In the event that you do not collect it within the given period, we will send a final reminder through WhatsApp/SMS. After which, if we do not receive any response from you within 3 working days, the item will be classified as an unwanted item and we will proceed to dispose of it. No compensation/refund will be given under such situations.
7. The physical repair/collection slip needs to be presented when collecting repaired item(s). Baby’s Hyperstore reserves the right to refuse release of repaired item(s) if physical slip is not presented.
8. To check on your repair/servicing status, you may call our office at 6844 1123 or WhatsApp to our customer service team at 9682 4963 (WhatsApp messages only, calls will not be entertained)