Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, organization name, recipient name(s), and phone number(s). Sharing of your Personal Data is completely voluntary. However, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payment(s) without the required information.
Collection of your Personal Data will occur when you either,
- Visit our website
- Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site
- Submit feedback
- Send email to us
- Subscribe to our mailing list
Usage and Sharing of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be used under the following situation(s):
- To fulfill the order placed through our website (including processing your payment, arranging for delivery, and providing you with invoice and order confirmation etc)
- To communicate with you when necessary (including confirming delivery slot for specific orders, liaising on servicing and maintenance, customer service etc)
- To send you promotional materials relating to our store and products (including newsletters, short message service, digital marketing platforms and/or other forms of communications)
- To aggregate information for internal research on trends or analytics, so that we can plan and introduce new products, and execute marketing campaigns more suitable for customers.
- To verify and screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
As such, we may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we engage for the purposes as described above. These service providers include:
- Our website service provider, WooCommerce
- Our payment service providers
- Our logistic partners
- Marketing services we use to send you emails, such as order information/newsletters/promotional materials etc
- Communication services we use to liaise with you for delivery and customer service, such Whats-app etc
- Analytic services we use to conduct internal research for product/business/marketing planning
We will do our best to ensure only necessary information will be shared to the relevant providers for above mentioned purpose(s).
We may use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies to optimize your experience on our site and to provide our services. These cookies may include information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, individual web pages or products that you view, what search terms that referred you to our Site, and information about how your interact with our Site etc.
You may choose to manage the cookies permission as per your preference, just to take note that it may prevent yourself from taking full advantage of our site, such as not being able to view accurate recommendations of similar products based on your browsing history on our Site etc. For more information about how to manage cookies and modify your browser settings, you can visit sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected for, or as required or permitted by applicable laws in Singapore.